Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Visiting Nana



In the holidays my mum, my dad, my brother and I went to my nana’s house.  We went there to celebrate my nana’s birthday. My cousin, my brother and I made our nana a card.  Then we gave our card to nana.  Nana was happy when we gave her our card.  Then we turned all of the lights off so that we could surprise nana by singing Happy Birthday to her.


Next we ate pie, pizza and chips.  They tasted good.  After that we all ate nana’s birthday cake.  It was a chocolate cake.  It was yummy.


Then we watched TV.  We watched Lego Star Wars.  After that I went down stairs with my brother and my cousin.  We played games.  We played Tack Over and Tanking On Line.  We had fun.

We slept over at nanas house for five nights.  We took our pillows and our blankets with us to nana’s house.  It was cold at nana’s house.  Later we went back home.
Finally we were warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment