Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

In The Holidays

In the holidays I played with my brother and sister. We saw my cousins, my aunty and my uncle.  They came to visit us. When they arrived I said hi to my cousins. Then they said hi back to me. Next I   got the soccer ball. Then my brothers and sisters and I played soccer with my cousin. While we played soccer my parents talked with my uncle and aunty.  Later it was time to eat so I went and told all of the adults to come and eat.  Then they all came inside to eat and my aunty said that we needed to wash our hands first.  Before we ate we said our prayer and then we ate our food.

After lunch we went to the the large room and watched cartoons on TV. My cousins and I felt very tired so we went inside my room and had a sleep. My holiday was a lot of fun.

By Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment