Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2011

At the birthday party

At the weekend I went to a birthday party. It was my cousin Chiana’s birthday party. It was at a hall. They had heaps of balls, blocks and frizz bees. The blocks were red, yellow, green, purple and black. I kicked the ball. It went high up to the roof. I was inside the hall with my cousins when I heard a whistle. When you heard the whistle you had to sit down in the middle of the room. We played heaps of games. These games included hide and seek, duck duck goose, sharks and heaps of para-shooting games. When you were tired you could play around or rest. I had fun. When I was having the most fun I was making a castle with my brother. When the whistle rang we had to go to the eating room. We had pie and birthday cake to eat. After we had eaten and played a lot my Mum, Dad, my brother and sister and I went home. I had a fantastic day at my cousin’s birthday party.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful party Aiden. I really like the way that you have used different sentence starters and not repeated yourself.
    Keep up the great writing, I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    Miss G :-)

    ReplyDelete