Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Oliver’s Birthday Party



On Sunday it was Oliver’s birthday.  His party was held at the One Tree Hill Park.  I meet Oliver at the Flying Fox. It was funny because there was a sheep that looked like a circle.

First I gave Oliver his present.  I gave him some skinny jeans and a T-shirt.  Then we went on the Flying Fox.  It was sad because I hit my hand and my head on the wheel of the Flying Fox.  After a while my hand and my head felt better.  

Next we played a scavenger’s hunt in the grass.  The clues were on paper.  It said, “Super Hero Stamp dies”.  Oliver’s Mum hid everything and we were in 3 teams.  Even the babies were in a team with their parents.  I let the babies take first place.  We had to find the cup cake holder without the cake so that we could be 2nd place.  Oliver’s team got 2nd place and Augustine, Te Raiana and I got last.  But it was only a game.  

Before we went home Oliver’s Mum gave us all lollie bags and a toy each.  I got a Transformer toy.  I had a fantastic time at Oliver’s birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment