Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

Playing Golf


Today we played golf on the field at school.  First we hopped in the hoola hoops like kangaroos.  Then we had to throw the ball as far as we could.  I threw my ball a long way but some people were only able to throw their balls a short way.  


Next we had a race.  We were in five teams.  We had to carry a big ball and run around some sticks.  When we ran back we passed the ball to the next person in our team.  We ran very fast.  

After that we got to play golf.  We hit the ball with a golf club as far as we could.  I only had one person in my team but the coach said, “that is alright because you can have lots of turns hitting the ball”.  

Coach Stuart got our attention by putting his hand up.  When he did this we had to freeze, stop, look and listen to him.

When our lesson was finished we all lined up and shook Coach Stuart’s hand.  The best thing I liked was jumping through the hoola hoops.  


No comments:

Post a Comment