Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

Rainbows End


On Saturday I went to Rainbows End with my family.  We went in Phil’s car. 

First we went on the dodgems.  I banged my cousin’s dad.  I banged into Rob.  We all banged into each other.  Nana screamed because poppa wouldn’t stop banging into us and Caleb bumped us.  We went back and forwards.  When you bump into each other you go forwards and backwards.  We all had fun. 

Next we got on the family kart but you are not allowed to bump into each other. The family karts have no bumpers so it’s not safe to bump into each other.   

After that my nana, aunty, Rob and Phil went on the fear fall.  Phil was really scared.  As the fear fall slowly went up everyone was quiet but when the fear fall raced down everyone screamed, only Rob was brave.

Then we got candy floss.  My mum and my cousin’s dad couldn’t stop eating mine and Caleb’s candy floss.

Later we went home. My feet were sore and I had a shower.  Then we had dinner.  After that I read a book and Theo and I went to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment