Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

In The Holidays


In the holidays my family and I went to King of the Mountain.  First my mum and I went to get some food for the race.  Next my coach said it was my turn to go in the race.  In the race I ran so fast. 

After that we ate some food at the King of the Mountain to have a break.  Then we went out to dinner at a KFC restaurant.  I had some chips and a burger. 

Later we went home to have a rest.  At home I played with my toys.  I played in my bedroom.  Finally we went on the computer to play Minecraft.  In Minecraft I made a shopping mall and a pet shop.  In my pet shop there were cats and dogs.  In my shopping mall there were toys, phones, food, and beds for when you are tired.   If two cats or dogs are fed together they make a baby.  After playing Minecraft, it was time for bed.  I had an awesome day!!

r


No comments:

Post a Comment