Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

Father's Day

On Father's Day my brother and I asked our uncle if he could help us to get something for my Father on Father's day.  His name is Joseph.  He said, "Ok".  I said, "see you".  I was happy so I sang a happy song.  I sang, "la, la, la, la, la, la, sing the happy song.  La, la, la, la, la, la sing it all day long".
My brother and I said, "Thank you", to my uncle.  Then my uncle too us to the Warehouse.  At the Warehouse we bought a gift for my uncle and my dad.  I bought a book for my dad.  It is called Moon Over Soho.  The author is Ben Aaronovitch.  I picked this book because my dad likes technology and it looks like a good story.  I bought my uncle a really cool hat.  He wanted a hat.  It was cool shopping at the Warehouse.  After we had finsihed shopping for Father's Day we went home. My dad was working so I didn't get to see him but he phoned me to say 'hi' and 'good night'.  I was tired so I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment