Pages

Thursday 3 September 2015

My Nephew’s Birthday Party


On Sunday I went to Chipmunks with my family.  We went there to celebrate my nephew’s birthday.  His name is Deandre and he turned 2 years old.  Our family all got together to celebrate his birthday at Chipmunks. 

There were a lot of balloons tied up in the little children’s area.  That is the area for children aged between 0 and 4 years old.  Deandre had a birthday cake.  It was a strawberry and orange cake and it said “Happy Birthday Deandre”.  The cake tasted like strawberry and chocolate cake.  It was yum!  We all sang Happy Birthday to Deandre and Deandre danced as we sang to him.  He was happy and I was happy too. 

We also had some ice blocks.  They were all chocolate and mine tasted good.  They were very big and when I had finished eating mine I felt as if I had eaten hundreds of ice blocks.  I had a good time at Deandre’s birthday.  But at the end Deandre’s favourite balloon fell out of the car and it popped.  Deandre cried so I gave him one of my balloons.  I gave him his favourite coloured balloon and he stopped crying.



No comments:

Post a Comment