Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Going To Sunday Mass


On Sunday I went to Mass with some of my family.  It was an important Mass for our school because our school children were the choir. 

During the week we all had to practise our singing.  We did singing practice with the whole school in Room 4.  On Friday Room 8 couldn’t do singing practice because they had to do PE games outside with their coach.

Some of my family and I went to church in our family car.  I sat with my school near the front of the church.  The rest of my family went to another church.  My dad had to help the priest at another church.

At church I sang with my school choir and we prayed.  I listened to Father Michael and I remembered to do what my mum and dad tell me to do.

After Mass I went to Sunday school.  Later we had a cup of tea and then we walked home.  I like going to church because it is important for us to remember to listen to our mums and dads, and be friendly towards other people.

By Veronica


1 comment:

  1. You are so amazing, Veronica. I'm sure that your parents are proud that you are a part of the school choir who performed on Sunday masses. And the fact that you love to go to church proved how devoted you are to your faith, and that only brings you closer to your family, friends, and the new people you meet in your Church’s community. Keep up the good values, Veronica! :)

    Carson Coronado @ Old St. Mary's Detroit

    ReplyDelete