Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

The Holidays in July


In the holidays I went to the snow. I went with my cousins. We had lots of stops for the toilet, taking pictures and having snacks too. It took forever to get to the snow. We had to go over 20 mountains.

On the way we went to a kiwifruit shop. It had a tour for us to go on. We had a ticket. The tour was about kiwifruit. When we had finished the tour we went back on the road to our hotel.


In the car I said to my Dad, “how many more mountains do we have to go over?” He said, “there are no more mountains.” I said, “yah”. I said “yah” because I was getting bored. My Mum had different flavoured tick-tacks in her bag. I had the yellow and green tick-tacks.

When we got to the hotel I went up the stairs. There were beds both upstairs and downstairs. There was a TV up the stairs and a TV down the stairs. There was also a big bed down the stairs.

We went to Countdown. We bought some groceries. When we were finished we went back to our hotel. At the hotel my sister and I put on our swimming togs. My Dad went to the back of the hotel to fill up the hot tub. Then we tried to use the bubbler but it didn’t work. So we went to my cousin’s hot tub and had a nice swim. I was very tired. After that my sister and I slept until the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment