Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

On the weekend


On the weekend I played on the play station with my brothers.  We played Killzone One.  There were humans and monsters in the game.  If you got killed you restarted the game. 

Then we played Monster Rider.  First we picked a car or a motorbike.  I picked the car.  It was black with red fire flames on it.  The car was a little bit fast.  Then we started the game.  The blue car kept winning.

 I liked playing Killzone One the best because you can get some weapons.  I had lots of fun playing with my brothers.


3 comments:

  1. Good work Nauto I like killzone too. Good job. Have you ever played kill zone 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,It looks like you had lots of fun playing with your brothers on your play station. I really like your work.Whats your favorite gun on Kill Zone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Nauto keep up the good work and have a good time play kill zone.

    ReplyDelete