Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

On Friday Night

On Friday night I went to my school with my Mum, brothers and sisters because it was parent teacher night. On parent teacher night our parents come to school to talk to our teachers about us and our school work. We went to my classroom first and then we went to Room 5. Room 5 is my sister’s classroom. At Room 5 my mum talked to my sister’s teacher, Mrs Manicum. After that we went to the park. I played with my friends at the park. It started to rain so we went to Room 8. At Room 8 my mum talked to Mrs Dines about Ben’s school work. Ben is my brother. When my mum came out of Room 8 she we went to the library. I was already in the library. Next we went back to Room 1 to talk to Miss Craig about my school work.
Miss Craig told my mum that she was pleased with my school work. Then we went home. I had fun playing in the school park at night and reading my story to my mum.

By Rosary

1 comment: