Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Erich Wyne's Birthday Party

On the weekend I had my birthday party.  My party was at my house.  Lots of my friends came to my birthday party.  Angelina, Giselle, Jamie, Matthew and Chester came to my party.  They are my friends and we all go to Saint Patrick’s School in Panmure.

First we went to Inflatable World and then we went to Erich's house.  At Inflatable World we jumped on a bouncy castle.  There were two bouncy castles.  The first one you jump on and the second one you go through on the slide. Chester got stuck on the bouncy slide and Angelina tried to help him.  Angelina called Matthew but he didn't come.  Matthew was climbing up the stairs.  Chester got free by wriggling and climbing up.

After that we went to my house.  We all played the house game.  We walked around and pretended to drink cups of tea.  We played on my scooter and my car, and we played monster trucks.  Matthew nearly crashed the buggy.  We saw two bugs.  They were black and living near the bikes.

Matthew and Chester gave me the same gift.  It was a Frozen doll.  So I now have two Frozen dolls.  I love Frozen dolls.  Angelina gave me a toy cashier.  Jamie gave me two T shirts and two cartons of juice, and Giselle gave me a Frozen cake.  I  like Frozen and I had a great birthday! Thank you everyone for celebrating it with me

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou for this blog. Its amazing! We've really appreciated your time and effort in making this blog. We hope you have an amazing day today and May God bless us, always ���� -Analene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erich its Brielle I just want to say is Happy Birthday!have a great birthday Erich!bye birthday Girl!have a good wish Erich!

    ReplyDelete