Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Saint Patrick's Day

On Friday it was St Patrick's Day so it was our school's feast day.  We had a very busy day of activities.  First we went to church next door.  At church we sang to and knelt down and prayed to the God in heaven  When church had finished we went back to school and had morning tea.

After that we had our activities.  First I went to Room 2 where I painted a rainbow with Sister Evalesi.  Next I went outside and played 'Steal the Emeralds and the Gold' with Miss Chao.  Then I went into the library and made an Irish book mark with Mrs Dines.  When I had finished I went outside and played the crab walk and spider walk with Mrs Twomey.  Finally I went to Room 1 and did some Art.  I made and decorated planes for Irish Airways with Miss Craig.  We made the fasted shaped planes in the world with Miss Craig.  
Later we all gathered outside under the tree and Miss Bullot announced which team were the winners and then we all had an ice block.  After that we had our lunch.  I had a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment