Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Whanau Time

In the holidays I went to the swimming pools. I went to the swimming pools with my mum and dad, and my sisters. Then three hours later my cousin Jayden showed up and started to swim.  Another three hours later I got cold so I went into the kids hot tub to get warm.  I saw Louie and Louie's friend in the hot tub.  There was some hot water falling around.  Then I got too hot, so I went back outside to the cold pool.  

Some other people came.  They were my cousins' Connor and Tides.  I started to get a bit confused because there were lots of cousins.  Then my dad asked me; "Are you cold or just shaking?".  And I said; "I'm just shaking".  

A few hours later I got super cold.  Then my dad noticed that I was cold so I came out of the pool and had a shower.  Then we waited for my sister Summer and my cousin Jayden to get out of the pool and do the same thing that we had done.  Next I just had to say goodbye to Louie because he was staying at the pool but I wasn't.  

After that we left the pools and got into the car and went home to have a rest.  Later we went rock climbing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi April! We really enjoyed reading your recount about your time at the pools. Our class is currently taking swimming lessons this term. What has your class done so far this year for our study on Te Taiao o Tamaki?

    ReplyDelete