Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Going To The Rugby Game

On the weekend I went to watch the rugby game.  I went with my family, but my nana and papa didn't come with us.  I wore some black clothes because my team is The Warriors.  I support The Warriors.  I watched some of the game and then four minutes later my mum told me that I could go down and play.  


When I got down I found some new friends.  I hadn't meet them before.  Their names were Titan and Brent.  Titan was the little brother and Brent was the older brother.  My sister Maddy was playing there too.  We all played tag together.  Hours and hours later I had to go because the rugby game had finished.  So I said goodbye to my friends Brent and Titan.  I really enjoyed myself at the rugby, and The Warriors won!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment