Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

During The Holidays

During the holidays I went to the beach with my mum.  At the beach I saw little waves going onto the shore.  I tried to stop them, but I couldn't stop them, they just kept going onto the shore.  I also used my shovel to scoop up the sand.  I dug a big hole in the sand with my shovel. But when I tried to dig too much I found out that it was solid, and so I could only dig a little bit at a time.  It was fun at the beach.

After that we went back home.    At home I had a rest.  Later we went to Martha's Backyard shop to buy some picnic food, some cheetos and some picnic cheeseballs.  I like Martha's Backyard food.  Next we went to the Onehunga Dressmart Shopping Mall.  We bought Sushi and it tasted good.  We bought a map of part of the world.  We had to scratch the counties that we had been to and underneath it was colourful.  Then we went back home.   I had a fun and exciting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment