Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

During The Holidays

During the holidays I went to my auntie's house.  When we arrived I went inside with my dad and my brother.  My auntie's house has an upstairs.  It has lots of space.  Then my dad went and picked up my mum and then my dad left.  

My mum, my brother and I slept over at my auntie's house for three nights.  We played hide and seek and I hid outside.  It was night time and the mozzies bit me and made me itch.  My brother hid inside and my cousin Cameron hid next to me.  Timmy, my uncle, was in and Aron, my other uncle was the last one to be found.  After Aron was found we went inside.  We up the stairs and we began to write.  We got lots of sticky paper and we wrote jokes and put them on each others backs.  Everyone laughed! 

Later I went back home with my brother, my mum and my cousin Cameron.  We walked to my home and then we had a sleep.  I had a really good time staying at my auntie's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment