This will help us to write interesting stories for our audience to enjoy reading.
We used our spelling words to make our sentences and then we underlined them.
- I went back home because it was a great day to see my Mum's new baby. (by April)
- I am learning about ways to make interesting sentences at Saint Patrick's School. (by Lupe)
- I went to Saint Patrick's School in my Grandma's big silver van. (by Sonasi)
- I am very good at writing interesting sentences because I practise writing them at home and at Saint Patrick's School. (by Benjamin)
- Ellma has a little brother called Nixcent and when he is five years old he will go to Saint Patrick's School. (by Ellma)
- I went to the Rugby game with my Mum and Dad in our black car. (by Matthew)
- I saw a large, red dragon emperor near a volcano which had hot red larva! (by Chester)