Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Going to Wellington

After school I packed some food in case nobody gave me any. I put it in a bag. Then I went to sleep. When I was sleeping my Dad ate some of the food that I had packed. Then my cousin and her parents were at my house. We used our car to drive to Wellington. Me, my cousin and my sister were at the back of the car. My mum and my cousin’s Mum were in the middle of the car. My Dad and my cousin’s Dad were in the front. On the way to Wellington I saw some houses, trees, grass, fences, sheep and sheepdogs. I saw some big things too. I felt dizzy. Then we were in Wellington. In Wellington I saw trees, flowers, houses, big buildings and status too. My cousin’s hotel room was near ours. We had a little refrigerator. In it was some little milk. We went to McDonalds. We ate at our hotel room. It was night. We went to sleep. The next day we went to the museum. Then a lady came to talk to us. She said that the rest of the museum would be open in a minute. In the museum I saw a ball. The ball was made of rocks. The ball was rolling slowly and it was wet. There was an ocean outside the museum. We took some family photos and then we went back to the museum. I liked going to Wellington.

3 comments:

  1. Ingrid I feel dizzy too when I go on long car trips. I've never been to Wellington. I would really like to see your photographs some time.
    Mrs Manickum
    Room 5
    St Patrick's

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome. i hope you didn't hit your head on anything when you were dizzy. by the way i like your story it feels like it took you an our to write it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome writing INGRID. I injoyed your story,very much.

    ReplyDelete