Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

On Sunday


On Sunday it was Akesa’s birthday and she turned seven.She had a birthday party.  It was at my house.

In the middle of the party three of my cousins cried because they had to go back to Australia.  They went on the plane.  We all went to the airport to wave them goodbye.  After that we went back to my house to continue with Akesa’s birthday party. 

Akesa had a big cake.  My uncle made it.  It was chocolate and cream and it was very long.  The words on the cake said Happy Birthday Akesa.  We all ate cake.  When I had finished eating my cake I played with Taniela, Folau and all of my cousins.  We played the shield fight game. 

This is how you play shield fight.  You have to get some balls and build some shields.  Then you dig a hole and put your ball in the hole.  Next you get some sticks and then you start the game.  First you have to count one two three. Then you throw the ball at the other team.  When the other team throws balls at you, you have to use your shield to protect yourself.  One of my cousins got me with his ball. It was lots of fun. I had a good time at Akesa’s birthday party.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Soane I liked what you wrote.It looks like you had a lots of fun at Akesas birthday and playing Shield Fight. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete