Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Tongan Father’s Day


On Sunday we had the Tongan Father’s Day.  We had a barbeque at my house.  A lot of my family came to my house for the barbeque.  There were some of my cousins, all of my uncles and all of my aunties.  My dad and my uncles did the barbeque and my mum and my aunties did the other food.  We had lots of food to eat.  My favourite food was the potato.  The potatoes were mashed until it was soft and some salt was put on it. 

My cousins, my brothers and sisters I said, “Happy Tongan Father’s Day” to their dads.  Then we ate lots of food.  We ate lots of meat.  When I was full I played on my uncle’s iPod phone.  It had lots of games on it.  My favourite game is ‘Temple Run 2’.  ‘Temple Run 2’ has lots of traps in it and there is a rope that you can jump on to get to another level. 

Later most of the people went home, but one of my cousins, an aunt and an uncle stayed over.  We all had a good day.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Soane, It sounds like you have a fantastic BBQ. The food you ate sounds nice. My favorite food is meat? Did you have any meat at your BBQ?

    ReplyDelete