Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Mother’s Day



On Mother’s Day I went to church with my family.  At church my dad served my mum some food and drink at church because it was Mother’s Day.  The other men served their mum’s and their wives food and drink too. I sang and prayed with my mum and dad.  Father said “let’s say the Our Father”, and we did. 

After the church service had finished I played with my friend, Christina.  We played outside the church.  We played tag.  First Christina was in and then she got me.  Then I asked my mum if my brother Cruz could play tag with us.  My mum said, “yes”.  So I took Cruz outside and tricked him into tagging Christina.  Cruz didn’t know that I was in and that I had told Christina the plan.  I tagged Cruz and so he was in. We all ran a lot.  Later we all went home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment