Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

Zip lining and swimming! By Summer




In the holidays I went to Rocket Ropes with my mum, dad and April. First, we went on the top and we swung down on the zip line until I got to the other side. I love going to Rocket Ropes. After zip lining, we went down to have lunch. For lunch, we had fish and chips. Mum said that I could have an ice-block after I ate some of my fish and chips. When I had finished my fish and chips I licked the ice-block until I had finished it all up.

After that, we went to the swimming pools. In the entrance, my mum paid for our tickets. Then, we went into the changing room to take a quick shower. I brought a towel with me so that I could dry myself after the shower. Next, I put on my swimming togs and took a dip in the water. I swam and swam back and forth. After time passed by, we got tired and changed back into our home clothes. We got into the car and went back home to watch television.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful story Summer and it definitely was a beautiful family day out. You were so brave on the ropes and you taught me just how confident you have become. So proud of you...

    ReplyDelete