Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2015

On Mother’s Day



On Mother’s Day I made breakfast for my mum in bed.  She got a fright because I had to wake her up.  After we had had our breakfast we got ready to spend the day at my Nana’s house.  My Nana looked beautiful.  She was wearing a dress.  It was pink, purple and red.  It had blue and pink flowers on it.

Next we all went to Pack and Save.  There was my mum, nana, auntie, cousin and I.  At Pack and Save we bought some food for lunch.  We got some sausages, mayo and some potatoes.  The potatoes were for making potato salad.  I like potato salad.  Our food was yummy for my tummy.

After that we went home and went to sleep.  Later I got up and said, “Happy Mother’s Day mum”.  It was the middle of the night and my mum told me to go back to sleep.  I was very tired and happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment