Pages

Monday 24 August 2015

Going To Lunch

Going To Lunch

On the weekend I went out to lunch with some of my family.  It was a surprise birthday lunch for my cousin. There were a lot of us.  There was my mum, dad, three sisters and two brothers, one aunt, one uncle and my cousin. 

We went to Sam Woo’s restaurant for lunch.  When we got there we paid the lady behind the counter and then we sat down at a large round table.  We all had a plate and we chose food from the food plates and put them on our plates.  Then we ate the food.  I tried lots of different types of food and we ate all of it.  My favourite food was the chicken because it tasted so, so yummy. 

Next my cousin’s birthday cake arrived.  It was a chocolate and banana cake.  It tasted delicious.  We all sang happy birthday to her.  She smiled and she was very happy. 

After that we gave my cousin her presents.  She got some make up and some nail polish.  My cousin said, “Thank you” to us all for giving her the presents.  

Later we all sat around and talked a little bit.  I like going to Sam Woo’s restaurant because the food tastes good.

By Brielle


1 comment:

  1. Lovely story about your weekend Brielle! Keep up the good work and I would like to her more of your stories soon.

    ReplyDelete