Pages

Monday 31 August 2015

Going to Syliva Park


On Sunday I went to Sylvia Park with my mum, nana, auntie and cousin Caleb.  My mum and I went in our car and we parked near Pak and Save.  My auntie, nana and cousin Caleb had to park in the underground car park because there were lots of cars and they took up the whole car park.  When I got out of the car other cars came over the white line so my mum had to carry me to keep me save.

My mum and I got to Pak and Save first.  We waited for my nana, aunty and cousin Caleb.  We saw them come up the stairs.  I ran down to meet them and they walked up the stairs to me. 

First we went to the food court to get something to eat.  I had some marshmellows and a burger.  It tasted very yum!

Then we went to the Warehouse and we looked for some clothes for Caleb.  They were special clothes for him to wear on his birthday.  His birthday is on the 7th of September.  Caleb will turn 5 years old.  I helped my aunty to find Caleb some birthday clothes.  We got Caleb a light blue jacket.  Later we got Caleb some black shoes from Rebels and I got some pink shoes.  Caleb’s shoes had valcro but my shoes did not.  We also got some lollies at the Warehouse.
Next we went to get my nana a coffee and a man gave Caleb and I some more marshmellows.  I had the minty marshmellows but Caleb doesn’t like mint flavoured. 

After we had finished shopping we were hungry so we went back to the car and then to Burger King for lunch.  I like going to Sylvia Park!

By Eliza









No comments:

Post a Comment