Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Saturday

On Saturday my family and I went to Mini Golf.  First we went to the man and payed to play golf.  Then we were given our golf sticks and ball.  After that we started to play golf.  

At the beginning of the game we had to get to New Zealand. I got 5 points.  Next it was my sister's turn and she got 10 points. Her name is Punipuao.  After that it was my brother's turn and he got 2 points.  His name is RJ.  Then it was my mum's turn.  She got 1 point.  My dad didn't play because he had to do the points.

Next we went to the koekoe bird. Then we saw an aligator.  It was my turn again and I got 8 points.  Then it was my sisters' turn and she got 4 points.  After that it was my brother's turn and he got 11 points.  Then my Mum got 3 points.  My sister, Punipuao, won!

Late we went to play Extreme Bowling.  Before bowling we payed the man and he gave us a red card.  The red card allowed us to play anything that we wanted.  I played on the piano with my sister.  Then I played the Easy Basket Ball game and I got 35 tickets.  Next I went on a yellow ride and I put in all of my tickets into a box.  My sister did the same.  By putting our tickets together we both got a prize.  We got 170 tickets.  I got a ball and I played with my sister.  I had a very good day with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment