Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

In The Holidays

In the holidays my whole family and I sent to the Inflatable World to celebrate my brother's and my birthday.  My other family came at 12:00, lunch time.  When my family arrived I was waiting for my friend from school.  His name is Oliver. Oliver gave me a Ninja Turtle toy and a Spider-man mask.

Then Oliver played with me.  We played a boxing fighting game.  The rules of the game are that you have to hold a big stick and you fight with someone.  


After that we went upstairs to eat.  I had chips, sausage and a savoury.  Then we had dessert.  My brother and I also had a chocolate birthday cake.  It was yum.  

After dessert we went back to the boxing.  Later my mum, my brother and I dropped Oliver home.  Then we went home.  I had a fun birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment