Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

On the Weekend



On the weekend I went to Lollypop World with my Grandma.  First I played on the water slide.  Then I played on the trampoline.  It was fun.  Next I went on the merry-go-round and it was fun too. 

Later we got into the car and went to Butterfly Creek.  I looked at the bugs and I looked at the daddy-long-legs.  They had very long legs. There were five of them.  Then I looked at the crocodiles.  The crocodiles were in a pool.  They had big mouths with lots of teeth.

After that we went home.  At home I played on my ipad.  I played a game called Temple Run Two.  I got a high score.  Then I went outside to play.  I saw a cat outside in my backyard and it was asleep.   Later I went to sleep too.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Eunice
    I like you story
    this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eunice,

    It seems like you had a very very good weekend. Keep up the good posts.

    ReplyDelete