Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

Rainbow Springs



On the weekend I went to Rainbow Springs.  I went with my family and my Grandpa from Samoa. Rainbow Springs is in Rotorua.  We travelled to Rotorua in our car.

When we got there I went on the water slide.  Some water splashed on me.  The water wet my face and my clothes.  It was cold and it made me shiver.  I enjoyed the water slide. 

After that I rode on the little boats.  My Mum saw a dinosaur and she thought it was real.  She got a fright because the dinosaur roared at her. 

Later we went to KFC for lunch. After that we drove all the way back to Auckland.  I had a great time and I would like to go to Rainbow Springs again.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Punipuao,

    I went to rainbow springs to. It seems like you had
    a good. Keep up the good posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, like the vocabulary you put in your writing it is amazing.It looks like you have had a lot of fun. I wish I could go to rainbow springs as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I really like all your paragraphs and I also liked how there are no spelling mistakes in your writing.

    ReplyDelete