Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Yesterday



After school I played outside with my friend Ben.  I used to go to kindergarten with Ben.  We were friends at kindergarten and we are still friends.  When we were at kindergarten we built a tree house. 

Yesterday we played tag in the street.  There are no cars in our street because it is a dead end street.  When it got dark Ben, his brother called JT and I played touch.  We also played with a girl called Tasher.  She is 7 years old and is going to turn 8 in November.  Tacher is pretty cool at playing touch.  We played in two teams.  There was Ben and I, and there was JT and Tacher.  We played a fast game.  JT and Tacher won.  JT is 10 years old.

Later my mum called me in for dinner.  Then I had a bath, watched TV and I fell asleep.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome Christian!
    I love this story about after school.
    What did you eat for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Christian,

    Lovely story. I wish I could also build a tree house. keep up the exciting stories.

    ReplyDelete