Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

Saturday

Saturday

On Saturday I went to my Auntie Mana and Elaine's house.  Mana and Elaine are at the same school as me.  We are all at St Patrick's School in Panmure.  Mana is in Room 5 and Elaine is in Room 6.  They are older than me.  All of my brothers and sisters went with me.

We played lots of games together.  First we played hide and seek  outside the house.  Then we played tag around the house.  My brother Kolio watched TV because he was bored.  After that we had lunch.  My Mum, and Mana and Elaine's Mum got us lunch.  We had crab with bread and butter for lunch.  It tasted yummy and it is healthy to eat.  

After lunch we thanked Mana and Elaine's Mum for the food and then we went home.  I like going to Mana and Elaine's place to play.  I hope we go again soon.

By Heneliena

No comments:

Post a Comment