Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

Tina's Birthday

Tina's Birthday

On Saturday I went to Tina's Birthday party.  Tina is my friend.  She lives next door to me.  She had her birthday party at the Rock Climbing Centre in Panmure.  My Dad took me in the van to the Rock Climbing Centre.  My other friend Marija was there too.  

First, we got our tickets and we were given blue bracelets.  The bracelets showed that we had payed for our tickets.  Next I went and did a climb up the rock face.  I wore a harness and I got half way up.  My favourite climbing activity was the sea one.  This was because there were pictures of sea horses and fish.  There was a funny fish type animal that was black and had red polka dots on it.  The scariest activity was the one with the dinosaur bones on it.  It had dinosaur teeth.  I had to use the red rope because red ropes are for kids and blue ropes are for adults.

After climbing the rock faces I went to the Adventure Land in the Rock Climbing area.  We played together and I took off my harness because when I was on the slide it hurt me.  I showed my Dad that I could walk on the plank.  I had to hold on tightly to the rope because it was high and wobbly.  Next, I found Tina hiding on the Pirate Ship.  I looked up and I saw her.  She didn't want come down, but then changed her mind and decided to come down.

Later we had some cake.  The birthday girl was sad because someone wasted the cake and so she didn't have any.  Then I prayed to God and Tina was happy again.  Tina ate the left over cake and was happy.

After that we went back to Tina's house and opened her gifts.  Then we played with them.  We played with a cup cake pillow that Tina got to design.  I gave Tina a Rainbow Dog pillow because her pillow didn't have much stuffing in it.  Tina liked the present that I gave her.  We all had a good time at Tina's birthday party.

By Elisha

No comments:

Post a Comment