Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

My Holiday in Gisborne



In the holidays I went to Gisborne.  I went with my family.  There was my auntie Hope, my mum and dad, my two brothers and me.  My oldest brother’s name is Jayviah and my youngest brother’s name is Korde.

We went in our car and we took our caravan.  I went to my uncle’s house.  His name is uncle Ollie.  When we got to Gisborne we went to a funeral.  It was my Nana Mana’s funeral.  There were a lot of people there.  All of my Nanas were there.  They all hugged me. They love me very much.

The next day we went for a swim.  The gate to the swimming pool was locked but my Uncle went and got a key from my cousin.  The water was nice and cold.  It felt good because it was a very hot day.  I did lots of swimming on my own and I did some handstands in the water.  My family went swimming with me.  We had a great time.  I like going to Gisborne to stay with my family.


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely story. I really enjoyed reading your story. You made me think about what to do with my family in the next holiday. Keep up the good work!
    Viena (Augustine's mum)

    ReplyDelete