Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

My Birthday

On my birthday I went to the beach with my family.  There were lots of us at the beach because some of my family invited their friends.  

When we got to the beach we swan to the rocks.  The water felt warm at the top and cold at the bottom.  The rocks were sharp and my dad cut his foot on the rocks.

After we came out from swimming we all stood around the table, on the grass, for my birthday cake.  My birthday cake was on the table.  It was chocolate with vanilla on the top and it said Happy Birthday Sonasi in chocolate.  Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me.  My mum gave me a kiss and my gave me a hug.  My birthday cake tasted delicious and choclatey.

After we had eaten my cake we went home because the tide was going out and the beach smelt.  The beach smelt like garbage.  I had an awesome birthday and I had a lovely time.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment