Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

On the weekend



On the weekend my family and I went for a walk on the mountain.  The mountain is near our home.  The mountain is called Mt Wellington. 

It was fun and hard work walking up the mountain. It was a beautiful sunny day and I got hot walking up the mountain.  At the top of the mountain I felt as if I was going to fall off because it was so high and steep.   At the top I could see some shops and lots of houses below me. 

When we got to the top we felt hungry.  We had to walk all the way back down the mountain to get some food.  When we got to the bottom of the mountain we went to the takeaway shop.   I would like to walk back up the mountain again sometime soon.


2 comments:

  1. I like your story Justice. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Justice! I love your recount and I would love to go to the mountain as well. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete