Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Rugby League


Rugby League

Last week Room One played Rugby League on the bottom court.  Our coaches were coach Matu and coach Paul.  They taught us to do a grub kick.  With the grub kick I had to point the ball towards the ground before I kicked it.  Then my partner had to try to catch it.  I kicked the ball and my partner caught it.  Then I had to do the same with my partner. 

The next game they taught us was the bomb kick.  With the bomb kick I had to kick the ball high.  We learnt how to kick the ball very high and it was fun.  Our next game was called the chip kick.  With the chip kick we were supposed to kick the ball like a rainbow.  That was as much fun as doing the bomb kick. 

The last game that we played was called the Octopus game.  The coaches chose some children to tag us.  The rest of us had to run down to the other end of the court.  If we got tagged we froze and became seaweed.  That game was fun too.

By Summer

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Summer.
    I like how you explained the kicks, like the grub kick and the bomb kick.

    ReplyDelete