Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Rugby League


Rugby League

Last week Room One played Rugby League on the bottom court.  We played Octopus as a group.  Eti and Oliver and Harley chased all the children.  They were the taggers.  When they caught me I had to freeze and become seaweed.  Then I was chosen to be ‘in’.  I was one of the taggers and I chased Summer.  I caught Summer.

Next we played rock, paper, scissor, dragon.  Eti won the game.  Then we played rugby kicks.  We did grub kicks, chip kicks and bomb kicks.  Bomb kicks were very high.  Grub kicks are low.  When you do a chip kick you kick the ball up like a rainbow.  My favourite kick was the bomb kick because you have to kick the ball up high to your partner.  Then we said thank you to the coaches.  I like playing rugby kicks.



By Eliza

1 comment:

  1. Awesome writing my Eliza. Glad you had fun with all your friends : ). Love you always my Eliza

    ReplyDelete