Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Rugby League


Rugby League

Today we had Rugby League at the bottom court, outside Room 8.  I missed the Rugby League game last Friday because I was sick.  Our coach was called coach Paul.  Coach Paul bought his bag with his balls and cones.  His bag was dark blue and black.

First we did a warm up game called rock, paper, scissors, dragon.  Eti won the game.  Then we played it again and Eit won again and so she got to be the head of the dragon. 

Next we played Stuck in the Mud.  There were three taggers in the game.  If you got tagged you had to freeze.  I was one of the taggers in the third game.  I ran fast and tagged lots of people.  To untag a person you push the person’s hand down.

After that we got into teams and played relays.  I was a team leader.  There were five people in my team.  Their names were Summer, Bryan, Harley, Kena and me.  We played several relay games.  In one game we ran with the ball to the cone and did a side step and a spin.  In another game we ran to


the cone and did five star jumps.  Then after that we ran to the cone and did a goose step.

By Heneliena

No comments:

Post a Comment