Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Rugby League


Rugby League

Today we played Rugby League on the bottom court.  Coach Matu and Coach Paul taught us how to play Rugby League. 

First we played Octopus.  There were three taggers and if you got tagged you had to stand still.  Then you stretched out your hands and tried to tag other people. 

Next we did bomb kicks.  A bomb kick is when you kick the ball up high.  Then we did a chip kick.  A chip kick is when you kick the ball up high and someone catches it.  You kick it to a partner.  My partner was Oliver.  I caught the ball when Oliver kicked it.  I kicked the yellow ball to Oliver.  It went very high. 

After that we played grub kick.  That is when you point the ball at the ground and then we kick it low.  I jumped over the yellow ball and it was low.  Then I kicked it high. 

Then we said thank you to our coaches and went to class.  Rugby League is cool.

By Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment