Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Queen’s Birthday Weekend



On the weekend I went to the swimming pool with my mum and my brother.  My brother’s name is Christian.  First we changed into our swimming togs at home.  Then we all walked to the swimming pools.  The pools are close to our home.  At the pool my brother and I had a long swim. 

The water was warm and it had a lot of chlorine in it.  The chlorine helps to keep the water clean.  There were lots of people at the pool so it was good to have some chlorine in the water.

I did a bomb dive and then I swam to the other side of the pool.  I made a big splash.  I used a flutter board.  Christian and I kept throwing it around and then swimming after it.  The first one to get the flutter board was Christian. He can swim faster than me.  Christian was swimming when I was still in my mum’s stomach, before I was born.  I almost bombed Christian but not quite.  I didn’t swim to the very end because the pool is very long.  I had a fantastic time swimming at the pools. 


No comments:

Post a Comment