Pages

Monday 15 June 2015

Thank you Holy Spirit


Thank you Holy Spirit for the joyful times in my life and thank you for looking after my family.  We celebrated my cousin Luke’s birthday on the weekend.  My cousin Luke is two years old.  The celebration was at my nana’s house. 

We ate chocolate cake and I had some banana cake.    My nana, my cousin Emma, my aunties Kylie, Vanila, and Nessa made Luke’s birthday cakes.  I liked both of the cakes very much.  Then we sang Happy Birthday to Luke.  Cousin Luke clapped and smiled at us. 

Later we ate chocolate and watched TV.  We watched a DVD.  It was about a baby who made funny faces at a pig.  The pig was angry and he said that making faces at him was not funny.  We all laughed and Luke laughed a lot because he likes funny movies.  We all had a good time at Luke’s birthday celebration.




No comments:

Post a Comment