Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Thank you Holy Spirit



Holy Spirit thank you for my family.  This weekend I spent time with my family.  We started to pack up our belongings again because we are moving to another house.  We are moving because the next door neighbours are not nice to us. 

We went to my auntie’s house to get some boxes to pack up our things and then we went home.  I saw my dog at my auntie’s house.  His name is Bolt.  I did not know that Bolt was staying with my auntie.  Bolt had been in a bad car crash.  He had been to the pet hospital and they had looked after him.  He had safety pins in him to help him to get better.  Seeing him injured gave me a fright.  My mummy said that he has now gone to Doggy Heaven to be with God, Jesus and Mother Mary, and other dogs.  I miss him very much.

When we got home I asked my mummy if I could start packing a box but she said that I needed to wait because she was getting my dinner out of our freezer.  I tried to pack a box on my own but I fell into it.  I was kind of doing a handstand in the box.  The box was holding me but then I fell over.  I called out to mummy and we both laughed together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment