Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

The Weekend


On the weekend I went to the pools with my dad and my sister.  We changed into our swimming togs at home, so when we got to the pools we went straight into the pool for a swim.  The first thing that I did was a cartwheel, and then I did a flip.  Next I swam under the water.  When I swam under the water I could see other kid’s feet.  They looked different under the water. 

After that I got out of the pool.  We were hungry so we had our snacks.  Next I went back into the water and I played with my sister.  We played piggy back.  I went on my sister’s back first and then my sister went second.  We loved playing the piggy back ride on each other. 

Later we went on the slide.  I went down the slide slowly, but at the bottom I went fast.  I made a big splash when I ended up back in the pool. Then my dad said we had to go home.  First we got dressed and then we went home. I love going to the swimming pool with my dad and my sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment