Pages

Monday 13 June 2016

Queen’s Birthday Weekend


Thank you God for the long weekend.  It was Queen’s Birthday weekend.  On the weekend I went to the cinema with my uncle and my two cousins.  First my uncle Daniel picked me up from my Grandma’s place.  Then we went to my cousins’ place.  One of my cousins is sixteen years old and the other one is nineteen years old.  My cousins are girls.  After that we drove to the cinema in my uncle’s truck.  At the cinema we watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. 

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie was about four Teenage Mutant Turtle’s.  They were all brothers.  Their names were Raph, Leo, Mickey and Donnie.  The four brothers all had different skills and characteristics.  Raph was mean and strong, Mickey was funny and silly, Donnie was smart like a scientist, and Leo was the leader of the Ninja Turtles.  The movie was very silly in a funny kind of way.  When the movie was finished we went back home and I had a fun day.





No comments:

Post a Comment