Pages

Friday 10 June 2016

Queen's Birthday Weekend

Thank you God for the long weekend.  It was Queen's birthday weekend.  On the weekend my family and I played the game Mafia.  There were my mum and dad, my cousins, my sister, my brother, my aunty Tracy and my aunty Genie and my uncle Funo.  We played Mafia at my house.

Mafia is a card game.  If you are the King it means that you are a cop.  If you are the Jack you are a member of the Mafia.  The people who are the Mafia pretend to kill other people.  We are not allowed to show each other our cards.  It is a very exciting and scary game.  We had lots of fun on Queen's Birthday weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Ellma this is a very nice story and yes the game Mafia is fun and exciting at the same time. We all enjoyed playing it. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl Ellma, and you named all the rules correctly, which is surprising to be honest. Keep up the good work Ellma.

    ReplyDelete