Pages

Monday 13 June 2016

Queen's Birthday Weekend

Thank you God for the long weekend.  It was Queen's Birthday Weekend.  On the weekend I went shopping with my mum.  The first shop we went to was Pack and Save.  My mum bought me a bottle of water and a pottle of yogurt.  At the check out counter we gave the woman seven dollars. Next, we went to the clothes shop.  At the clothes shop my mum bought my sister Christine a T-shirt.  It had a frog on it.  She also bought a pink dress for herself.  The dress was two dollars.  We paid the man at the counter.  Then we left to go to Boohoo.  At Boohoo's my mum bought me some shoes. They had flowers on them, so my mum bought them because she knows that I like flowers.  After we had finished our shoping we put all of our things in the car.  We got into the car and I said, "I love shoping".  Then we drove home.

No comments:

Post a Comment