Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

Planet Of The Apes 2

During the weekend my Mum and Dad bought tickets to go to the War For The Planet Of The Apes movie.  I sat at the front of the cinema with my Mum, Dad and my sister.  It took so long to start that I almost fell asleep.  My favourite character in the movie was the old Ape.  He was so, so funny.  The big Gorilla told him to hop on his back but the old Ape said, "No, no".  I laughed so, so loud that people told me to shhh shhh shhhhut it!  The Apes had bullets in their long machine guns.  Their enemies were the war people  They killed the Ape Cesar's wife and his teenage son.  The little son Cornelius was very smart because he hid inside the Apes' hard rock wall.  Then Cesar and his Gorilla men tried to kill the war men's boss.  But he escaped in his big, fat, very, very dark black chopper.  I enjoyed the War For The Planet Of The Apes.  It wasn't the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment